Navigate the changes
New roads, fewer traffic lights and fewer holdups
The Gateway WA project design included upgrades to both Tonkin Highway and Leach Highway, as well as local networks and interchanges at:
- Leach Highway / Abernethy Road
- Tonkin Highway / Dunreath Drive
- Tonkin Highway / Leach Highway (Grand Gateway)
- Tonkin Highway / Horrie Miller Drive / Kewdale Road
- Tonkin Highway / Roe Highway
A new airport driving experience.
Access to Perth Airport (Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4)
Gateway WA has significantly improved access to and from Perth Airport. Please click on the links below to view the current routes to Perth Airport:
- Access to Perth Airport from Tonkin Highway northbound
- Access to Perth Airport from Tonkin Highway southbound
- Access to Perth Airport from Leach Highway eastbound
- Exiting Terminals 1 and 2
- Exiting Terminals 3 and 4
- Access between Terminals 1 & 2 and Terminals 3 & 4
Virgin Australia now flies from T1 Domestic and T2. To find out which Terminal you need to go to, please click here.
As part of the Perth Airport Terminal 1 Forecourt Project, the expansion of the T1 forecourt, short term car park and roadworks are well underway. For more information visit: seeperthairporttransform.com.au
The project delivered a number of upgraded and improved facilities which were designed to enhance the local area both in function and aesthetics. These included seven kilometres of new noise/screen walls to help reduce traffic noise to local residential areas, and 21 kilometres of Principal Shared Paths and local connections, providing improved facilities for cyclists and pedestrians.
For more information click here.